Please see any opportunities below. To apply, visit in person for an immediate interview Tuesday – Friday during normal business hours or fill out our online application below.
Line Cook: Hourly Rate Based on Experience
Do you have a passion for cooking and can thrive under pressure? You must have PM and weekend availability and reliable transportation. We are seeking high-volume experience with attention to detail. Our preferred candidate has the following traits:
– Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
– Follow recipes and presentation specifications.
– Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
– Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation.
– Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment.
– Restock items as needed throughout the shift.
– Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes.
– Detail orientated while completing tasks and responsibilities.
– Can lead a small team during the busiest times and ensure quality control and management of the line.
– Sets up and stocks stations with all tools and products needed as well as assisting with prep during off-peak business periods.
– Keeps a clean area at all times and practices “clean as you go”.
– Follows health code guidelines for cooking and storage.
– Follows all safety standards to create a safe work environment for team members and guests.
– Maintains a positive attitude and is able to take, as well as give, direction well.
If you think you have what it takes to join our fun and fast-paced establishment then we would like to hear from you.