Breakfast with Santa
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Make sure the kids have their lists ready and your phone is charged because Santa and Mrs. Claus are taking time from their busy schedules to stop and visit again this December! Enjoy a hearty breakfast and visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus. RSVP today since space is limited!
WHEN: Saturday, December 14th from 9am-11am
WHAT: A fun morning visiting with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Santa will mingle with children of all ages while everyone enjoys a nice breakfast.
COST: $15.99 Per Adult and $9.99 Per Child (10 and Under). Taxes and gratuity not included in price.
MENU: A wide variety of traditional and tasty breakfast items. Perfect for kids and adults.
Beverage: Regular and decaffeinated coffee, hot tea plus ice tea, apple juice and orange juice.
Pastries: Various Danish style pastries, cherry strudels, chocolate covered cream puffs.
Fresh Fruit: Assortment of colorful and seasonal fresh fruit.
Breakfast Buffet Items Include:
- Golden brown seasoned breakfast potatoes
- Sugar cured apple-wood smoked bacon strips
- Sausage links prepared with perfect blend of Italian spices and maple syrup
- Classic buttermilk biscuits accompanied with a rich and creamy Italian sausage gravy
- Farm fresh scrambled eggs
- Light and fluffy pancakes served with Ohio Maple Syrup
- Savory turkey and spinach mini quiches topped with Cheddar cheese
- Oven roasted vegetable medley with butternut squash, zucchini and Yukon Gold Potatoes
RSVP: SOLD OUT! We can no longer accept RSVPs because this event is now sold out.
Our first “Breakfast with Santa” event in 2018 filled up quickly. Be sure to contact us today to reserve your spot!