Ten Pin Alley, Heritage Golf Club and Crooked Can Brewery have partnered to create a special, one-of-a-kind league. The Hilliard Pin Cup League combines the love of competition and community into one special league where teams compete on both the links, and at the lanes.
We are excited to announce the return of the Hilliard Pin Cup League for Fall 2023! This season’s league includes adjustments that will make it more enjoyable, challenging and rewarding for everyone.
League Play: Mondays – 10/16, 10/23, and 10/30
League Party: At Crooked Can Brewery. Date TBD
LEAGUE PLAY & TIMES:
This league features a 9-hole round of golf followed immediately by 2 games of bowling.
4:30pm – 8:30pm: Teams will arrive at Heritage Golf Club for a shotgun 9-hole round beginning at 4:30pm. Once golfing is completed and scores are turned in, you head over to Ten Pin Alley for 2 games of bowling.
- Teams may not pre/post-bowl or pre/post-golf for the week.
- Any weather issues will be handled as necessary.
- No subs are permitted.
Golf: 9-hole shotgun (the best shot from each golfer is taken and used).
Bowling: 2-games. Handicaps will be assessed after the first night. However, “cross-lane” (standard league format) will not be used for bowling. Teams will bowl both their games on the same lane. Practice will begin at 7:15pm for 10 minutes following by the 2 games of bowling.
Teams are 4-person and co-ed (all men, all women or a mix). Maximum of12 teams.
The price is $700 per team ($175 per person). Price includes greens fees, cart, bowling (lineage and shoes) and prize fund.
**New for Fall 2023**
There are two prize funds for this league: one for bowling and one for golf.
Golf: Points are awarded based on how your team golfs.
Par = 30 Points
-1 = 50 Points
-2 = 70 Points
-3 = 90 Points
-4 = 105 Points
-5 = 120 Points
-6 = 135 Points
-7 = 150 Points
Points are added each week for a final score which will determine final standings.
Bowling: Total pins from each game are added together for a total pins/points standings. Like a standard bowling league these total points will determine weekly standings. All three weeks worth of total pins will be added together to create an average to determine the final standings.
Prize money will be awarded based on your final standings for each activity. Every team will receive money back.
- PLUS: STRIKE POT. Weekly while bowling.
- $1 per ticket (buy as many as you want). Purchase your ticket(s) upon arrival or through the first game.
- Ticket is drawn during the second game.
- Person who’s ticket is drawn rolls for a strike in their next available frame. (everybody stops to watch, so no pressure!)
- If you get a strike you win the pot.
- If you get 9 pins you win 25% of the pot. The remainder carries over.
- If you don’t get a strike, the entire pot carries over to the following week. More tickets can be bought the following week, and so on.
- If no one has won by week 4 we will continue to draw until there is a winner.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Drinks will be available during your time on the golf course and at the alley. Food will also be available at the alley upon arrival. So bring your appetite!
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
This league is limited to 12 teams. You may register by filling out the online form here (scroll to the bottom of the page). You will be contacted about payment which is required on the first day of play. CASH ONLY. Registrations will be addressed in the order they are received.
Photo Courtesy of Crooked Can Ohio via Facebook