Queen of Hearts
Win big and help support two of our Heart & Bowl charitable partners! Queen of Hearts begins with the first drawing on Friday, June 7th at 8pm on the patio with a guaranteed pot of $1000 to the winner.
We will be using a board that has been developed specifically for this Raffle Game. The board has 54 sealed numbered cards. Under the sealed cards and randomly placed is a deck of poker cards with 2 Jokers. A TUMBLER shall be used for mixing raffle tickets. Tickets shall be mixed in Public View.
Playing the Queen of Hearts Raffle Game
- Tickets are $1.00 each, or 12 for $10.
- No limit on total number of tickets for each drawing.
- Tickets may be purchased immediately after the weekly drawing and up to 30 minutes prior to the next week drawing.
- Drawing date will be each Friday, starting June 7th at 8pm and ending Friday, October 25th (Max of 21 Weeks). After the initial ten weeks, the Foundation may elect to draw two cards each Friday evening.
Drawing Location – Ten Pin Alley bocce area.
Tickets will need to have one name on every ticket including a phone number:
- No business names
- No group names
- Only individuals
- Tickets to be sold all week. Must be purchased from manager on duty. After filling out your tickets, drop them in the tumbler.
- To win the pot, the ticket selected must uncover the Queen of Hearts from the Raffle board.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn, the pot rolls over to the next week. Tickets will be discarded.
- The pot will continue to build until the Queen of Hearts is drawn.
- If the winning ticket holder picks the Queen of Hearts, they will receive 50% of the pot. The charity will get the other 50%. Must confirm identity with valid ID.
- If the ticket holder is NOT present, they must arrive on location within 15 minutes of the drawing to claim prize. Another one will be drawn after the 15 minutes are up.
- If your ticket is drawn and you draw a pay card, you will receive the pay card prize and the prize for that stage ticket drawing. Example: $25.00 for getting your ticket drawn + $50.00 for the Joker = $75.00 (stage 1)
- All winners are responsible for any and all taxes.
Stage 1 – Pot Amount $0 – $ 5,000.00
Ticket winner $25.00
Any Ace $30.00
Any King $20.00
Stage 2 – Pot Amount $5,000+
Ticket winner $50.00
Any Ace $50.00
Any King $25.00