NEW: Masks are now mandatory. For details on the latest development from the City of Hilliard, please visit here.
We are happy to say that as of today each of our main activities – bowling, laser tag and arcade – are open and available for you to enjoy. However there are restrictions in place to help ensure social distancing and the safety of you and our staff. Below are details on how we are addressing these new changes. Thank you!
Our new, temporary hours are below. Hours are always subject to change.
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am-9pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am-10pm
SOCIAL DISTANCING & SAFETY GUIDELINES
In order to ensure a safe distance between groups of guests, we will be offering bowling on every other lane . Guests are asked to remain at their lane, refrain from roaming around and not spread out. Groups of (no more than) 10 may reserve up to 2 lanes together.
Bowling Balls & Shoes
A variety of sizes (weights) of bowling balls will be present at your lane. You are not permitted to browse for balls at this time. We apologize in advance if they do not fit perfectly however this will ensure limited contact of equipment between guests. Please adapt the best you can. Guests are permitted to bring their own equipment.
When you are finished bowling, we ask that you –
– Leave the bowling balls at the lanes.
– Leave your shoes at the lanes.
Our staff will collect the shoes and disinfect the bowling balls for the next group.
Lighter Balls (for children) and Ramps
The ramps and 6lb – 8lb balls for children will be available upon request only and on a first come, first used basis. To request one of these please visit the front bowl desk. If using a ramp, please do not share with other bowlers and leave at your lane when bowling is completed.
Due to the limited access of bowling lanes and to control crowd size we RECOMMEND making a reservation prior to visiting. Click HERE to request a date and time for your visit. Or you may call us at 614-876-2475 ext 2. We cannot guarantee same-day reservations or availability. We sincerely apologize in advance for any inconveniences.
When making your reservation we will request the names of the bowlers in your party and their shoe sizes. We will have your shoes waiting and names programmed so you may begin as soon as you arrive. Be sure to mention if anyone needs bumpers, a ramp or a lighter ball. The more we can take care of for you in advance the quicker you may begin bowling and enjoy your time on the lanes!
Sunday – Thursday (open to close):
– $40: 1 hour of bowling. Includes shoes.
– $80: 2 hours of bowling. Includes shoes.
Friday & Saturday (open until 5pm):
– Same as above.
Friday & Saturday (5pm-Close):
– $50: 1 hour of bowling. Includes shoes.
– $100: 2 hours of bowling. Includes shoes.
STANDARD WALK-IN PRICING
Standard pricing remains as it was prior to closing. Pricing is per lane, per hour. Not per person, per hour. Up to 6 people may bowl on one lane.
Tuesday – Friday (11am-5pm): $26/Hour
Tuesday – Thursday & Sunday (5pm-Close): $28/Hour
Saturday & Sunday (11am-5pm): $32/Hour
Friday & Saturday (5pm-Close): $38/Hour
Shoe rental is $3 per pair.
Lanes are very limited due to social distancing guidelines, so reservations are recommended.
EATING AND DRINKING
You are welcome to dine and enjoy beverages while bowling. Our servers will be available at your convenience to help in any way.
– We ask that you limit your movement around the facility. Our staff will take care of any of your needs while bowling.
– Our staff will be wearing masks for your protection. You are NOT required to wear a mask.
– They will remain a safe distance from your group when speaking with you and taking your order.
– Menus will be disposable.
– Condiments will not be at the tables. Ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper will be available by request or in single-use packages.
– Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. Tables have been spaced per social distancing guidelines.
DAILY SPECIALS & EVENTS
– Our Family Fun Pack is available every day we’re open from open to close. Full details here.
– Lunch & Bowl
– Live Trivia with Trivia 614 is fun for the entire family. With themes including Disney, 80s, 90s and more, you and your friends can enjoy dinner and fun every week. See here for upcoming themes.
ARCADE & LASER TAG
Both the arcade and laser tag are available.
We have spaced out our games to help with social distancing and have placed wipes throughout the arcade. You are encouraged to wipe before and after using a game and our staff will be continually cleaning throughout the day. Some of our games have been turned off which may have been close or too large to move.
Our redemption store has also been altered to help eliminate handling of prizes by guests. We ask that you select your item and ask for assistance from a staff member who will retrieve the item.
Missions are run every half hour. Groups of no more than 10 may participate at one time and must arrive together. We cannot groups of “strangers” together. Missions last 15 minutes and cost $5 per person.
– We ask that you please adhere to current social distancing guidelines for the safety of our staff and other guests.
– You are NOT required to wear a mask; however, they are recommended. Our staff will be wearing masks.
– Sanitizer will be available throughout the venue for your convenience at small stations.
– Wash your hands when done bowling to be extra safe.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation while we work to keep everyone safe. Please be patient with our staff. They will be working hard to ensure we can welcome you back safely, and we look forward to seeing you again! All of the above details are subject to change without notice.